The Royal Bermuda Yacht Club is a private Club and is the third oldest club holding a Royal Warrant outside the British Isles. The Bermuda Yacht Club was established on the 1st November, 1844 by a party of thirty gentlemen, consisting largely of officers in the British Army, most of them belonging to the 20th Regiment, then stationed here in Bermuda. There are now approximately 850 resident and non-resident members.
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!