The City of Barrie’s Kempenfelt Bay is ideal for all kinds of water activities from sailing and power boating to canoeing and kayaking.
The City of Barrie Marina has 15 serviced boatslips that can accommodate boats up to 60’ exclusively for use by transient boaters. In addition there is the Bayfield St. Government Wharf that can accommodate up to 15 boats, plus another 20 serviced boatslips adjacent to Heritage Park.
• 128 slips for boats 20’ and under
• 194 slips with hydro hookup for boats over 20’
• 16 boatslips exclusively for overnight transient use (plus an additional 35 spaces available at the adjacent Government Wharf boat basin)
• Potable water available on each dock
• Washroom/showers in Marina Administration building
• Dual concrete launch ramp
• Gas, ice, oil, pump outs
• Shopping within easy walking distance
• Parks & beach adjacent to Marina
P.O. Box 400 55 Lakeshore Drive Barrie, ON L4M 4T5, Canada
- Website URL:
- VHF channel:
- Max. length:
Black water collection
Only registered users can send reviews.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!