Lighthouse constructed in 1876 on the islet of Zaglav. The lighthouse is a small, two story rectangular building and tower made of stone. The complex includes a storage structure, dock and boat ramp for the lighthouse attendant. The lighthouse is powered by solar panels and its water supply came from its own water tank. The lighthouse is now automated and unmanned.
- Phase and Period:
Fl(3) 15s 20m 10M
- Physical description:
Lighthouse bullding and low tower, total height of combined structure is 15m
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!