The Volcanological Museum and History was created in 1933 by Arnold Franck Perret, an American volcanologist and geologist. It depicts the the city of St. Pierre before and after the volcanic eruption through photos and documents.
Rue Victor Hugo
Tél : 05 96 78 15 16
- Operation hours:
Open all days from 0900-1700h except 1st january.
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!