The Arctic Circle PADI Dive Center offers excellent ice diving, including diving with beluga whales.
- Two dives per day are offered
- The average length of one dive is 30–40 minutes
- Maximum allowed depth is 30m.
- Water visibility: 15–50m
- Thickness of ice: up to 1.5m
- Water temperature: -1°C to -2°C
- Air temperature: +5°C to -30°C
Nilmaguba, Louhskiy District, Karelia Republic, Russia
The Arctic Circle Moscow office (RuDIVE Group)
bdl.1, 19A , Suvorovskaya str.,
Moscow, Russia, 107023
+7 (495) 925-7799
- Website URL:
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!