Raffles Marina is Singapore’s premier megayacht marina, and Aseanarean’s first 5 Gold Anchor Marina. RM offers a comprehensive range of berthing options and services for yachts up to 100 metres in length, all within the setting and facilities of a prestigious country club.
- Full country club facilities
- Immigration & Customs check in/out and Electronic *Port Clearance: One Stop Centre
- Singapore’s only full service boat repair yard with 70 ton travel-lift
- Singapore’s most comprehensive and well stocked chandlery
- Comprehensive berthing choices for yachts up to 100m, or 300’ in length
- Dry stack & Trailerable Keel Boat Berthing
- Ideal launching point for trips to Langkawi and Phuket
- Friendly, professional marina staff and 24/7 security
- Regular, free shuttle bus to the nearest metro station and major shopping centre – only 20 minutes away
Located at the Western Tip of Singapore, adjacent to the Second Link Bridge connecting Singapore and Malaysia, the marina is at the end of the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). From the Orchard Rd/Scott’s Rd junction, the marina is only 9 minutes further by car than other marinas in Singapore.
Raffles Marina offers a total of 350 berths across a comprehensive range of berthing options:
- 150 Lagoon Wet Berths (vessels less than 20m/65 feet)
- 4-6 Superyacht Berths (vessels up to 50m/165 feet)
- 4-6 Megayacht Berths (vessels up to 100m/300+feet)
- 200 Dry Berths (powerboats less than 35 feet & 6 ton)
- Trailer Keel Boat, Boat Park (trailerable keel boats up to 30 feet, 1.8m draft)
Only registered users can send reviews.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!