Blueseed, the startup ship, offering living and office space in an elegantly designed modern tech environment so compelling that it will be called the “Googleplex of the Sea”, attracting top entrepreneurial and technology talent from all over the world to Silicon Valley, where they can create companies and jobs, and develop disruptive and innovative technologies.
- Comfortable living quarters accommodating one to four individuals per room
- Catering and food services at cafes and 24-hour venues around the ship
- Recreational facilities including a full service gym, game rooms, and other entertainment venues
- A comfortable and inspiring environment enriched by international experiences and lifestyles
- Customizable individual or group office space in a variety of size and furnishing configurations
- A professional environment that is conducive to creative, innovative, and stress-free productivity
- Cost-effective, modern, simplified legal and business environment with low overhead
Conveniences of modern life
- Ship-wide high-speed Internet access
- Peace of mind including 24-hour security, concierge, and medical services
- On-board convenience stores and post office
- Convenient access to the SF Bay Area
- Ferry and other access services for onboard foreign national clients or US domestic commuters
To be launched Q3 2013.
More at http://blueseed.co
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!