The oldest recreational marina operating in San Francisco, and perhaps the Greater Bay Area, the harbor has had vessels berthed in its original basin, now known as the West Harbor, since before the 1906 earthquake. The original marina was expanded in the mid-1960s, and is now approximately 35 acres. The entire facility has 671 berths, plus ten end ties for guest berthing vessels up to 100 feet LOA, free pump out stations and a commercial fuel dock.
The East Harbor, also known as Gashouse Cove, is next to the western boundary of Fort Mason. The East Harbor consists of 343 boat slips, the City Yachts boat sales, and park land which includes a restroom, and two parking lots.
This is a Certified Clean Marina.
3950 Scott Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Website URL:
Only registered users can send reviews.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!