Accessibility: The lighthouse is privately owned and is not open to the public. It is best seen from Rockport Marine Park and from sightseeing cruises in the area.
Station established: 1850; Present lighthouse built: 1875; Discontinued: 1934
Construction material: Brick
Earlier optic: Fourth-order Fresnel (1856)
Lighthouse and grounds are privately owned
Only registered users can send comments.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!