Stimson Marina, Seattle’s largest covered fresh-water marina, is conveniently located on the Salmon Bay Waterway just inside the Ballard Locks. Its also a certified Envirostar marina, cited by King County for reducing hazardous waste and given the highest environmental rating. Their facility offers a number of amenities to its tenants and their visitors:
• 200 covered, fully sprinklered slips from 25 to 50 feet
• Over 2,000 lineal feet of open moorage
• Ample parking adjacent to dock entrances
• Storage units (4 × 4 × 8 ft.) available
• Gated docks, card entry system
• Security guards
• Restrooms, laundry, showers
• Oil and hazardous waste disposal facility
• Secure kayak storage
• Wi-Fi Internet access
Stimson Marina is just steps away from Ballard’s main shopping area where there is a host of restaurants, bars and shops.
5265 Shilshole Ave NW,
Seattle, WA 98107,
- Website URL:
- VHF channel:
- Max. length:
- Max. draft:
Black water collection
Only registered users can send reviews.
It's free and it takes only a few seconds!